...from the ancient Greece until today
The steamy warmth makes your body warm up quickly and strenghtens your blood circulation. Similar to a sauna, the effect is based on the rotation of heat and cold.
With a temperature of 40-55 °C and an air moisture of 80-100 % this happens very gentle.
In the traditional medical silence, the following body impressions are known:
- strenghtens the blood circulation
- cleans the skin from the inside
- releases hardenings and tensions in muscles
- stimulates the metabolism
- resolves diseases of the respiratory tracts.